Sunday, May 11, 2008

Welcoming a New Critic to the "V" List

The "V" List would like to welcome Bryan Pol to the site. Even though this greeting is official three days overdue, I figured better late than never. He has impeccable taste in music and movies and I can't wait to see some of his upcoming lists. If you havn't had a chance to check it out, his first post "Top Star Wars FX" was a great find. I also want to take this opportunity to remind our readers that this site is intended to be interactive. Don't forget to peruse the email link in the left column to send us a list of your own. In the meanwhile we have some awesome lists to debate, apparently not everybody was as hot on My So Called Life as I thought they would be. Happy reading!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

I was going to leave a post about how much Pol rocks, but I'm too busy thinking about Claire Danes circa 1994.