Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Best of Dane Cook

Dane cook and Dave Chappelle have transcended their stand-up routines and have become media moguls. Those who have followed their careers with great interest before they became movie stars will tell you that no single movie can compare with their comedy routines. Dane Cook's comedy album Retaliation went double platinum much like comedic greats Bill Cosby and George Carlin. I had the opportunity to watch Good Luck Chuck this past weekend, and while it was funny, I was left wanting so much more out of the film. If Wedding Crashers and Old School can be hilarious, why can't Dane Cook make a film that makes me pee in my pants? Therefore, I want to take this opportunity to beg Dane Cook, please stop making copious amounts of money doing crappy romantic comedies and return to what made you great, your killer stand-up. I present the five best routines Dane Cook has to offer.

5. The Car Accident


4. My Son Optimus Prime


3. I Just Want to Dance...


2. Kool-Aid Man


1. Somebody Sh*# on the Coats!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Somebody S#*t On The Coats"...excellent choice for #1!!