Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another Blogger!

It seems like the "V" list keeps getting better every single day. I don't know if you've been reading, but our writers have been bringing their "A" games lately. We here at the "V" list promised to bring you a diverse assortment of articles from various perspectives. We have our college student Julia, our Urban warriors Michael and James, and our country boys Bryan and Marc. The "V" list has added yet another perspective, the high school senior. Don't be fooled by her youth, Kathryn B is one of the most accomplished high school students I have ever encountered. In fact, she's accomplished more in seventeen years than some people will in an entire lifetime. She's an AP scholar, all-star athlete, and has a budding career as a journalist with the Pike County Courier. In her spare time Kathryn donates her time to PCYC (Pike County Youth Coalition) a local group of teens whose short terms goals fall slightly short of taking over the world. To cite all of Kathryn's accomplishments is a list unto itself, so take my word for it, this girl has mad skills. I'm technically breaking tradition by introducing a new blogger before they have the opportunity to steal my thunder and post, but I'm starting to get the hang of this whole blogging thing. I speak for the rest of the team when I say we are eager to see Kathryn's first post, which will add yet another perspective to our growing list of authors.

No comments: